A beautifully restored wood floor can make a real difference to a room’s appearance. Once properly restored and finished, they look great and are hard wearing.
Elms Flooring™ are experts in the restoration all types of wood flooring. We only use the highest quality techniques and we can breath life into the oldest of floors. We have successfully completed many different types of restoration projects including homes, hotels, gyms, schools, dance studios and village halls. Take a look at the gallery below to see some of our previous projects.
Whether it is general wear and tear, water damage, poor fitting or just a scratch we can help.
- We only use the highest quality materials and techniques ensuring that your floor looks great for many years to come.
- Low maintenance, properly treated wood is hardwaring, is easily cleaned and does not retain odours.
- We restore all types of woods including Oak, Teak, Mahogany or Pine.
- We restore all types of floor including solid wood, parquet and veneer.
- Get Peace of mind knowing you are working with a specialist you can trust.
- Choose an expert with a proven track record with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout Kent.